[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Stopping an MDB from Listening to a Queue

pbaker01 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 16 22:26:04 EST 2008

I have fallen back to JBoss 4.2.3.

Using the http://localhost:8080/jmx-console/
I search for jboss.j2ee and locate my MDB
jar=WAB_EJB.jar,name=SSMListener,service=EJB3

When I select the MDB link it I get controls to start and stop the MDB.  Refer to the
images here: http://picbite.com/image/11176bjgfn/

Two points:
1) I don't find any JMX entry that is formatted like that described above by Clebert:
binding=message-driven-bean,jndiName=local/MDBExample at 1421788223,plugin=invoker,service=EJB
2) I can't find equivalent control using JBoss 5.

I know that I am missing something... What is it?
Any help will be appreciated.

Paul

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4197018#4197018

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4197018