[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: About Merging States on Merge of two sub groups.

nachiket_patel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 17 07:41:38 EST 2008

Thanks Manik,
I think Shutting down and restarting will work in our case, as there is only one writer server, which will be initial host, and only one who will write to cache, so server instance of cache will be correct one always. Only disconnected instance (reader) needs to restart itself, not all others.

Which event should be used for this,
viewChanged(ViewChangedEvent newView)??,

How to identify that i am joined back in cluster???

i think i can use getCreator() (returns Address class, but it does not have getIP or getPort kind of methods..)

Regards,
Nachiket

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4197110#4197110

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4197110