[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Cannot find ServiceFactory implementation error

sarkalgud do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 17 11:19:41 EST 2008

Hello,

I am a newbee. When I execute my first WS client app, I see following error

javax.xml.rpc.ServiceException: Cannot find ServiceFactory implementation
	at javax.xml.rpc.ServiceFactory.newInstance(ServiceFactory.java:115)

And the code snippet looks like:
import javax.xml.rpc.Service;
import javax.xml.rpc.ServiceFactory;
import javax.xml.namespace.QName;
import javax.xml.rpc.Call;
import javax.xml.rpc.ParameterMode;
import javax.xml.rpc.encoding.XMLType;try {
           // Create a service class with no WSDL information.
           QName serviceName = new QName(
                   "http://www.xmethods.net/sd/BNQuoteService.wsdl",
                   "BNQuoteService");
           ServiceFactory factory = ServiceFactory.newInstance();
           Service service = factory.createService(serviceName);

        // Now create a dynamic Call object from this service.
           Call call = service.createCall();
} catch (Throwable t){
t.printStackTrace();
}