[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: serialization or parallel in a tasknode

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 17 22:26:33 EST 2008

anonymous wrote : As you said, in this scenario, this tasks should only be regarded as serveral tasknode instead of one tasknode, which is diffrent from co-sign.

No, I disagree. 'Co-signing' for for me is having a set of people agree on a businessdocument. In real life (if it is a paper document) that can only be done in sequence. Electronically it can be done in parallel. Furthermore the 'co-signing PROCESS can be complicated. Maybe a manager has to sign to if e.g. just 2 out of 4 that have to sign agree and there is a stand-off. He also 'just signs' but it is part of a flow.

Can you explain to me why you need identical tasks in sequence? What is the relation between them? I get the feeling you need to start thinking out of the box and also take into account that current real-life processes *should not* be modelled as-is electronically. Always take business process redesign into account

anonymous wrote : I read ForEachForkAH example from Wiki, i am a little confused about that. It seems to create several node in parallel, not tasknode, so is different to co-sign. right?
Learn jBPM a little more in the basics... you can put anything in there, tasknodes, subprocesses.... you name it...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4197258#4197258

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4197258