[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Message threshold

rana24 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 18 07:10:02 EST 2008

Yes ours is clustered environment. I am not sure whether my queues are clustered or not...
We have
<mbean code="org.jboss.jms.server.destination.QueueService"
      name="jboss.messaging.destination:service=Queue,name=RequestQueue"
      xmbean-dd="xmdesc/Queue-xmbean.xml">
      <depends optional-attribute-name="ServerPeer">jboss.messaging:service=ServerPeer
      jboss.messaging:service=PostOffice
      true

Above entry is in deploy\jbos-messaging.sar\destination-service.xml

Is this enough for making it Clustered Queue , or do i need to do somthing extra?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4197329#4197329

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4197329