[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JMS client in a applet

PoonamAgarwal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 18 09:10:53 EST 2008

Well Clebert,
 I had downloaded the latest version of jboss-remoting2.5.0SP2.jar from
http://repository.jboss.com/jboss/remoting/
along with Jboss 4.2.0 and JBM 1.4.0.

Using this, I could only make connections to the server but I could not receive jms messages.
For now as a temporary workaround, I have disabled java security policy and it works for a webstart client. But, this is not an acceptable solution.

Alternatively,
Jboss 5 also comes with version jboss-remoting2.5.0SP2.jar of jboss remoting which is same to what I am using with Jboss4.2.0GA. I have less hopes that migrating to Jboss5 will solve the problem of receiving jms messages but will surely give it a try.

Thanks for your inputs.

-Poonam.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4197368#4197368

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4197368