[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - org.jboss.cache.TreeCache and JBoss cache > 1.4.1 "Cayenne"

roberto do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 18 10:13:32 EST 2008

>From release greater then 1.4.1,  the TreeCache class doesn't exist anymore (but it was not deprecated! ) :(

I develop an application cache using org.jboss.cache.TreeCache class.

Jboss 4.2.3 is delivered with JBoss Cache 1.4.1, so .. no problem

But JBoss 5 is deliveded with JBoss Cache 3.0.1 and so my application doesn't work anymore!

I don't want to distribute a different version of my application..
There is same way to solve my issue?
Can I use instead of the TreeCache another class?

thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4197384#4197384

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4197384