[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Visual Page Editor does not indicate a missing quoatation ma

kphilipp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 18 10:59:30 EST 2008

Currently I use the nightly build RichFaces-VPE-win32-3.0.0.GA-N200812151612 for Eclipse 3.4 "GANYMEDE".

I experienced that the editor does not indicate a missing quotation mark for a value of an attribute, e.g.

  |    <h:inputText id="salutation" value="#{sps.customer.anrede}" readonly="true />

The validation of the code returns no error although the value true has no trailing quotation mark.

Before I report a bug, I would like to know if I'm the only with this issue.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4197402#4197402

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4197402