[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: strace shows futex

mohitanchlia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 18 11:10:10 EST 2008

Just checking if you heard from jgroups about VIEW_SYNC.

I just had one more question, in one of the previous replies you mentioned that HAController tells the cluster that it's there when it comes up. My understanding was that HAPartition notifies HAController and then HAController based on the Election policy notifies BArrierController. I thought HAController never talks to cluster, and only HAPartition talks to cluster and rest is done through notification mechanism. I am sure I am misunderstanding this from the clustering manual that I read.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4197406#4197406

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4197406