[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Connection is not releasing in CMP bean on jboss 4.2.2. GA

javaAmtho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 19 06:57:26 EST 2008

Hi,

My CMP bean is deployed on Jboss 4.2.2. GA AS.

Issue is that this cmp bean is not releasing the connection after usage in module ..and bcos of that i am getting below exception in AS.

2008-12-18 06:53:52,671 DEBUG [JDBCExceptionReporter] Cannot open connection [???]
org.jboss.util.NestedSQLException: No ManagedConnections available within configured blocking timeout ( 30000 [ms] ); - nested throwable: (javax.resource.ResourceException: No ManagedConnections available within configured blocking timeout ( 30000 [ms] ))
	at org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrapperDataSource.getConnection(WrapperDataSource.java:94)
	at org.hibernate.connection.DatasourceConnectionProvider.getConnection(DatasourceConnectionProvider.java:59)
	at org.hibernate.jdbc.ConnectionManager.openConnection(ConnectionManager.java:298)

I am using Hibernate template and used CMP EJB bean.

Let me know if you require more information ..reply urgent if you got issue or faced it before,.

Regard
JavaAmtho

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4197598#4197598

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4197598