[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Custom Dahboard Bar

Broots do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 19 08:44:46 EST 2008

Hi All,

I'm trying to build a custom dasboard bar as a specific region in my layout.
The problem, i'm facing is to retrieve some attributes from JBossRenderRequest like
"org.jboss.portal.header.ADMIN_PORTAL_URL",
"org.jboss.portal.header.EDIT_DASHBOARD_URL",
"org.jboss.portal.header.COPY_TO_DASHBOARD_URL".
see header.jsp for details.
In my porlet, i retrieve a JBossRenderRequest but cannot access these attributes ; request.getAttribute("org.jboss.portal.header.ADMIN_PORTAL_URL") returns null.

How do you do ?

Thanks,

Sebastien Boutte

Using :