[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: How can persist JCA Mbean's attributes using Persistenc

makas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 19 09:20:27 EST 2008

I can't remove  -ds.xml. Access for -ds.xml is banned for me.
I can create new JMX service that contain in attributes needed JCA MBEAn's attributers, and persist it. When Service is started, I give persistence data and set up it in JCA MBeans.(past this logic in startService() method )

public class SimpleMBeanIMpl extends ServiceMBeanSupport implements   SimpleMBean {
  |   private List<AtributesClass> data;
  |   protected void startService(){
  |       //set up JCa MBeans Attributes
  |  }
  |  public setData(...){ ...}
  |  public getData(){ ...}
  | }
Do you know how is it possible to edit Jca MBean's attributes and restore them after reloading without PersitentManager and more simple than I ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4197651#4197651

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4197651