[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Connection Pool Question JBoss 4.2.x

chip_schoch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 19 10:41:36 EST 2008

I would like to implement the connection pool interface to wrap the current connection pool implementation in order get better logging.  This is driven by deficiencies in the DBMS (Sybase) auditing features.  Can anyone point me to where I can find information on where to start.  For instance, where is the connection manager MBean deployment configured, etc;?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4197672#4197672

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4197672