[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM-3.3.0.GA Released

bhagatkota do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 19 15:45:54 EST 2008

I was able to successfully migrate to version 3.3 but the issue I am facing now is I am getting a few exceptions because there is _VERSION column added to few tables and I am getting the following exception

Caused by: org.hibernate.PropertyAccessException: Null value was assigned to a property of primitive type setter of org.jbpm.taskmgmt.exe.TaskInstance.version
	at org.hibernate.property.DirectPropertyAccessor$DirectSetter.set(DirectPropertyAccessor.java:83)
	at org.hibernate.tuple.entity.AbstractEntityTuplizer.setPropertyValues(AbstractEntityTuplizer.java:337)

What should be the deafult value of _VERSION column when we ugrade the database

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4197734#4197734

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4197734