[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Wrong JBossTools Entity Generation on DB Table Name with

kabil do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 20 08:41:06 EST 2008

I am sorry about file download issue...

Yes I could also guess the error on generation about starting capitals on object name, hence changing names manually should work. Bu many generated files contains same naming convention and this requires many changes.

But in fact I wonder is it a bug in in seam generation of ui files?

You asked -> What did you do to get the error ?

In fact I am developing a project which uses mysql db with the names like o_vehicle_type vs. So I generated using  JBoss Tools and make no change to project and similar exception occurred. So After I created this sample project and I got the same problem. I mean I did not touch the generated files.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4197796#4197796

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4197796