[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: XSD validation in Eclipse

speleomaniaque do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 21 10:24:48 EST 2008

Ok I guess I figured out what is going on....

I downloaded latest Ganymede JEE and make the installation from update site 'http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/nightly/trunk/' also including the BIRT update site 'http://download.eclipse.org/birt/update-site/2.3/' (actually I followed the instruction from the Web Site 'http://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-10044').

Now everything works fines, I can see the Seam Tools in installed software part of the software updates...

My problems caused by the fact that I was using the dropins functionality of the Ganymede...

When I used the update site, it is automatically configuring the dependencies and everything, how can i make it work with dropins functionality... (I actually won't to use dropins functionality it fits better for nightly build)

Should I have to place the whole BIRT in dropins also or can Eclipse configure that itself?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4197863#4197863

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4197863