[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Problem during marshalling/unmarshalling

imranpariyani do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 22 09:33:05 EST 2008

"lincao123" wrote : Hi, imranpariyani,

  | Recently I got the same error while invoking remote ejb from jboss 4.0.5 to 4.2.0. Can you share your solution with me? Thanks a lot!
  |
  | Lin

Hi lin

Well for me the problem was an object somewhere within the entity which was not Serializable .. i was passing that along with the entity ..

if your having the same stacktrace (i.e with ObjectInputStream) then i guess u also must be passing an object which is not Serializable  along with the entity .. and if there is something with SearialversionUID then it has to do with different versions of hibernate jars

I guess u might have already found the problem but just in case if someone else fumbles upon the same

Regards

Imran

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4198012#4198012

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4198012