[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM 3.3.0GA and Oracle causing StaleObjectStateExceptio

jjrs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 22 10:13:15 EST 2008

Ok, here it goes the way we made it work.

  All the nodes are async='true'
  All the forks are async='true'
  All the joins are async='true' and lock='UPGRADE'
  The graph has to be legal (have certain simmetry) As explained in http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=147553. If the graph is not legal, and the joins are async you probably will experience that some branches of the workflow are not executed.

  In case there is anyone interested I will post the complete processdefinition.xml.

  Some of the settings above might not be needed (I think the async='true' in  the forks makes no difference)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4198029#4198029

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4198029