[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Facing Generated servlet error: exceeding the 65535 byte

darshanparekh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 22 23:27:04 EST 2008

Thanks Peter for your immediate response.

Issue 1:
exceeding the 65535 byte : I agree that my jsp is huge and it might be crossing the limits, but the same jsp works fine when deployed in weblogic server. So is there any other way i can resolve this, bcos reducing the size of the jsp doesn't seem to be the ideal solution when the same is working in weblogic server.

issue 2 :
My web.xml version is as follows
<!DOCTYPE web-app PUBLIC
   "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Web Application 2.3//EN"

code that works
<jsp:forward page="../resagentmode/findbooking.jsp"/>

code that does not work
<jsp:forward page="../resagentmode/findbooking.jsp"></jsp:forward>

regards,
Darshan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4198147#4198147

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4198147