[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Seam EAR deployment problem

speleomaniaque do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 23 02:53:00 EST 2008

My problem seems interestingly similar to the problem at the thread http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=147702

My project is not generated from the seamgen or from JBoss Tools Seam Wizard. I created from Wesley Hayes maven archetype and installed necessary facets in eclipse configuration (Seam Facet and Seam Settings)..

As I said before if I build it with maven and deploy it, everything works fine...

But if I say in the web project, debug on the server I am getting this exception that application.xml is not there and it is not really there under \.metadata\.plugins\org.jboss.ide.eclipse.as.core\JBoss_AS_4.2.3_Server\deploy...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4198189#4198189

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4198189