[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Session / Message Driven Beans load sequence

drfranknfurter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 23 08:50:49 EST 2008

Hi

I have a scenario where I MDB triggers a JCA adaptor to activate. During the activation process a session bean (local interface) is looked up to do some work. The lookup process works on some machines and not on others. On the machines where it fails it indicates that the name is unbound.

This makes me think there is a bit of a load sequence difference? Is it possible to force the session bean to be deployed (and thus bound) before the MDBs are deployed during ear deployment?

I know this is not a good design, but it is an unfortunate stopgap that we have to use for the time being.

Regards
Frans

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4198285#4198285

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4198285