[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Possible Bug?

ALRubinger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 23 11:10:23 EST 2008

"green_bean_1" wrote : EJB.name does NOT work. it does NOT correctly "inject" the specific implementation.. How would I verify the ENC name for each specific implementation?

You haven't supplied the right ENC name yet, so how can you assert it doesn't work? :P.

Get the ENC Name using JNDIView in the JMX Console.

"mopuf" wrote : 2.If two bean are implementing the same interface (strategy which is not desirable)

The drawback is that the interface is no longer deterministic.  It's a reach to infer this is bad practice, in fact, I think it promotes good design ie. separation of contract and impl.

S,
ALR

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4198331#4198331

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4198331