[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: can NOT run ant deploy-jboss500

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 24 12:42:08 EST 2008

My guess: either JAVA_HOME or JBOSS_HOME contains a space in the path name.

To verify this, open a command prompt and enter:

set JBOSS_HOME
set JAVA_HOME
set ANT_OPTS

If any of those setting have spaces in the path name, move the item elsewhere. As an example, my JDK is at c:\apps\java\jdk1.6.0_11 and I have JBoss AS at d:\opt\jboss\jboss-5.0.0.GA.  (By the way, you do not have to reinstall the JDK - you can simply move it and reset JAVA_HOME.)

If that does not show anything, then edit the run.bat script for Ant, run it again, and post the output.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4198477#4198477

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4198477