[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Migration problem to JBoss 5 GA

onur.aktas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 24 20:18:30 EST 2008

Hi,

I downloaded JBoss 5.0 GA and tried to migrate my application from 4.2.3 GA to 5.0 GA.
My application is Web application consists of Remote & Local EJBs and JSF Facelets.

The problem is that war file is deployed correctly however i can not reach EJB's since they are not deployed and not having a JNDI name mapped like previous release:

ear/ejb/EJBName/Local
ear/ejb/EJBName/Local

And giving these errors on startup:

  | 03:10:22,327 INFO  [SessionSpecContainer] Starting jboss.j2ee:ear=test.ear,jar=testEjb.jar,name=UsrEJB,service=EJB3
  | 03:10:22,328 INFO  [EJBContainer] STARTED EJB: com.test.model.ejb.system.UsrEJBBean ejbName: UsrEJB
  | 03:10:22,328 INFO  [JndiSessionRegistrarBase] Binding the following Entries in Global JNDI:
  |
  | 03:10:22,442 WARN  [WebServiceDeployerEJB] Ingore ejb deployment with null classname: org.jboss.metadata.ejb.jboss.JBossSessionBeanMetaData at 97955a49{UsrEJB}

And JNDI-Lookup:

java:comp namespace of the component jboss.j2ee:ear=test.ear,jar=testEjb.jar,name=UsrEJB,service=EJB3 :

And they are not listed under Global JNDI Namespace. How can i resolve that problem?
Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4198488#4198488

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4198488