[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: org.jboss.remoting.marshal.InvalidMarshallingResource: C

ron.sigal@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 25 01:07:40 EST 2008

The only problem I can see that might explain this issue is the fact that the Maps that store marshallers and unmarshallers in org.jboss.remoting.marshal.MarshalFactory are not synchronized.  So, it's possible that a subsystem such as JBossMarshalling or EJB2 could be adding a marshaller at the same time that EJB3 is obtaining a marshaller.

I've created a JIRA issue, JBREM-1072 (https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBREM-1072) to track this problem, and I've attached to it a preview version of jboss-remoting.jar (2.2.2.SP11) in which the Maps are made synchronized.

I'd appreciate it if someone could try it out.  Note the previous comment:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4198497#4198497

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4198497