[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Migrate J2EE Project EJB 2 from Websphere to JBoss

garfield168 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 26 06:15:20 EST 2008

Hello,

thanks for your answer. I found out that I have problems with the workmanager. In WebSphere you must define a workmanager in the administration console. In JBoss I found the file  jca-jboss-beans.xml
but I found nothing in the web about it. I am new to the "annotation thing". Must I define annotations to the java code for JBoss? Can someone give me an example or a documentation link?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4198564#4198564

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4198564