[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Migrate J2EE Project EJB 2 from Websphere to JBoss

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 26 11:47:21 EST 2008

What is a "workmanager"? There is no such term in JBoss AS (the concept might be there, but under a different name - it is always a good idea to define terms specific to other app servers) I am not sure why you want to modify jca-jboss-beans, other than the fact that it contains the text "workmanager". I doubt that this is the same concept as the "workmanager" in WebSphere.

You do not need annotations when using EJB 2.x.

Please go back to what I posted in my previous response, perform the tasks I asked, and post the results that I asked for.

And it was nice of you to hint that you are using JBoss AS 5.0.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4198580#4198580

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4198580