[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: No-storage nodes (coherence-like feature) question

kenees do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 28 04:21:53 EST 2008

Hi RS, I think you can try the TcpDelegatingCacheLoader. Although I didn't try it yet, the behavior of this loader described in the user guide may be is the one you want.

I quote some of the description in the user guide for this loader as below:
anonymous wrote : "This cache loader allows to delegate loads and stores to another instance of JBoss Cache, which could reside (a) in the same address space, (b) in a different process on the same host, or (c) in a different process on a different host.
  | "

Hope this would hlep you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4198642#4198642

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4198642