[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - virtual hosting in jboss

abhi_shek do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 29 03:06:46 EST 2008

I m using apache2.2, jboss 4.0.5.GA and mod_jk . then i have already configure mod_jk properly. My URL is open without port. I want to open the URL without directory. I have deploy Reports.ear in deploy folder and register the domain name but how can i map Reports.ear with domain name and also How can i map another project with another URL on same JBOSS.

And another question is my php website is working on Apache on same server.but when i m configure mod_jk then php site is not open.how can i map apache site in mod_jk .and how can i open jboss related site simultaneously apache site.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4198686#4198686

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4198686