[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Cluster messaging distribution

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 29 05:50:46 EST 2008

"rana24" wrote : In our case , each stand alone client will be sending only one message...so ideally they will do following
  | Lookup ConnectionFactory,
  | Create Connection,
  | LookUp Queue
  | and send
  | But what I would like to achieve is if first stand alone client has sent it to server A, the next Stand alone client should talk to Server B.

I don't think this is feasible. For Client B to connect to Server B it would have to know that Client A had "previously" connected to Server A. That means inter client communication, which is a) slow b) complex c) probably isn't even possible due to firewalls etc.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4198712#4198712

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4198712