[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Cluster messaging distribution

rana24 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 29 09:59:32 EST 2008

Tim,
To get rid off anti pattern stuff,
We have a Servicelocator implementation , which keeps a static map of Queue ,ConnectionFactory and other objects.
So we are not creating or looking up new Queue everytime, but trying to use it from map.
I seriously doubt abt. this because the stored Queue might be from any one server of the cluster so, message would go to that server only right ?
Am i thinking in right direction ?
If yes , so we need to look up Queue everytime from existing Factory right ?

Your comment will help us.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4198764#4198764

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4198764