[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Cached principals with JndiLoginInitialContextFactory

benChato do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 29 16:15:03 EST 2008

Hi All,

I have a remote bean (on Tomcat) that connects to an EJB 3.0 on JBoss 4.2.2.GA.
For Audit purpose, I pass the Principal of my Tomcat users with every lookup JNDI. I use org.jboss.security.jndi.JndiLoginInitialContextFactory.

My problem is that Principals are cached in JBoss.
The first user that does a JNDI lookup successfully sends his Principal.
But then, all the invocations (with org.jboss.security.jndi.JndiLoginInitialContextFactory or org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory) uses this first Principal.

Any idea ?
Thanks,

Benoît

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4198815#4198815