[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Custom Authentication/Identity Module

cecchisandrone do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 30 10:06:47 EST 2008

"salaboy21" wrote : sorry about that post.. I was really wrong!!
  | This is because i do a fast search and a fast reply...
  | You can change your ExpressionAssignmentHandler by putting your extended ExpressionAssignmentHandler(MyExpressionAssignmentHandler) in the class attribute in the assignment tag.
  |
  | Take a look at this and let me know if you can make some tests.
  |
  | Hope it helps

Salaboy, I tryed as you say but it doesn't work (CustomClass is ignored).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4198936#4198936

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4198936