[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Dashboard url - drag and drop, reference for properties in x

diparc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 30 13:26:16 EST 2008

Hello,

I read in the reference manual that drag and drop functionality is only available on the dashboard -

1) is there a url for the dashboard ? i want to access the dashboard directly or provide drag and drop functionality

2) Also, I would like to setup the entire portal using xml files only. so that when the application goes to production, it can make changes accordingly.
I believe this is the correct approach ? please correct me if i am wrong -

I have configured my portal with a single page using the reference manual and only using xml files. now, I need to change the window size,etc., which I think might be one of the properties on

is there a list of properties for each portal object, or some reference somewhere ?

Thanks,
diparc

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4198953#4198953

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4198953