[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: JAVA_OPTS in run.conf

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 30 17:40:20 EST 2008

According to http://java.sun.com/javase/technologies/hotspot/gc/gc_tuning_6.html#par_gc.oom, it would appear that you are running too many collections and each collection is not freeing enough heap space. Have you collected GC data and graphed it to see what is happening?  See my presentation on that subject for information:

http://www.cecmg.de/doc/tagung_2007/agenda07/24-mai/2b3-peter-johnson/index.html

Also, I assume you are using JDK 6, if that is not correct, please let me know.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4198967#4198967

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4198967