[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - findAllProcessDefinitions()

giridhar_be do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 31 02:04:56 EST 2008

Hi All,

I am working on a one of POC to know the features of JBPM.  I just create a processdefinition and assigned tasks to some of the groups. Everything is working fine.

I have 2 questions now...

1. I want to assign the process start of the processdefinition to a perticular group only. In fact when user of that group log in, he should only see that process definition to start and all other should not... Is this possible in JBPM.  What exactly I want to achieve is, the procedefinition start should be assign to perticular group only. No other user from other group should not see that processdefinition, only to see the tasks assigned to him/her.
How to do this?

2. I am want to display list of process that assigned to perticular user.
**
jbpmContext.getGraphSession().findAllProcessDefinitions()
**
There is any api which allows me to list only processdefinitions that are assigned user of that group.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.
Giri

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4198993#4198993