[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Performance Tuning of JBoss 4.x on HP-UX server

chintan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 31 23:24:11 EST 2008

While running J2EE application with JBoss 4.x on HP-UX server, peformance is degrading drastically i.e. more than 50%. While comparing with same setup running on RHEL, it gives double than the performance which we are getting.

I have applied all HP-UX kernel level and JVM performance tuning params but no performance tuning.

Can anyone please suggest any specific performance tuning parameters for JBoss on HP-UX?

Thanks.
Chintan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4199092#4199092

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4199092