[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - FYI, JBoss 3.2.7 + AOP 1.3.6 with load-time weaving seams in

dsmiley do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 1 00:07:23 EST 2008

I was trying to retrofit an old project running on JDK 1.4, JBoss 3.2.7 with AOP and load-time weaving.  I read in the forums that it is believed to work with aop v1.3.6 (I forget the reference).  When I tried this, I got an error that the UnifiedClassLoader doesn't have a clearBlacklist method (or maybe it was clearBlackList -- notice the case of the 'L').  Observing CVS commits indicates the case of the method was changed at some point but I don't know what release version it affects.  In any case, I just want to post this so that others know.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4125363#4125363

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4125363