[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Jboss server is not starting after adding project to it

Rajiii do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 1 06:33:00 EST 2008

Hi All,

I have created a dynamic web project and written a simple index.html file where in I have written:"Hi,welcome to jboss server" as text.If I add this project to jboss application server(version 4.2.2),server is not getting started.It is continuously publishing with message:"publishing jboss4.2.2...:waiting for java virtual machine to exit"...

What to do to start jboss server???and to automatically generate war file in its default location??

Plz reply as soon as possible...waiting for replies...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4125478#4125478

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4125478