[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: JBPM, mail and ws

szaccaria do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 1 10:57:58 EST 2008

Hi Pete,
I looked today as "mail" example working, that can be found in the seam's package.
And i've find a difference respect my test. This difference is the file jboss-web.xml;

  |  <!DOCTYPE jboss-web PUBLIC
  |     "-//JBoss//DTD Web Application 4.2//EN"
  |     "http://www.jboss.org/j2ee/dtd/jboss-web_4_2.dtd">
  |
  | <jboss-web>
  |     <class-loading java2ClassLoadingCompliance="false">
  |         <loader-repository>
  |             seam.jboss.org:loader=org.thezak3.wf
  |             <loader-repository-config>java2ParentDelegation=false</loader-repository-config>
  |         </loader-repository>
  |     </class-loading>
  | </jboss-web>

if i delete this file my test make good... but i don't know if this is the right way...
Can you help me?
It seem that the problem is in the classpath.
Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4125577#4125577

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4125577