[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: long live consumer stops working

bodrin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 1 11:27:00 EST 2008

anonymous wrote :
  | I would suggest you to remove those debug messages... and maybe verify your timeout configurations. Since you are using ServiceBindingManager to a clustered configuration, maybe you didn't update it properly. (Note that there are 4 places you need to replace it on the ServiceBinding).

Ok, I suppose you mean 4 places in case of a cluster with 4 nodes, right?
Because my cluster has 2 nodes and I have already updated this 2 places in $JBOSS_HOME/docs/examples/binding-manager/sample-bindings.xml with the attributes from JBOSS_CONFIG/deploy/jboss-messaging.sar/remoting-bisocket-service.xml.
Is this ok? It is strange that the messaging is using some configuration inside $JBOSS_HOME/docs/examples.

Anyway, this happens (the warning message) when I stopped the first long-live-consumer (the one that should receive the messages, but it does not), so I suppose that this is normal and that it is not related to the problem.

So then it is not because of the debug mode too..

What can I do more to investigate this further?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4125591#4125591

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4125591