[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Ejb clustered registering

tfranconville do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 1 12:09:38 EST 2008

Hi,

I have difficulties to deploy Stateless Ejb 3 on HA-JNDI.
If I have well understood, to do that, I only have to put the annotation @Clustered on my Ejb.
But when I deploy, I see nothing into the HA-JNDI Namespace with the JNDIView.
I view my Ejb only into the Global JNDI Namespace.

I have deployed my ear into the farm directory. I have added a service of PojoCache to share data.

What I have wrong ?

I have tried to do a lookup into my webapplication to found the ejb: NameNotfoundException

I  have put conf/jndi.properties into my ear with thoses values to use the HA-JNDI.
java.naming.factory.initial=org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory
java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces
java.naming.provider.url=localhost:1100

Thank to give me clue for my problem/understanding.

Regards

Thomas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4125605#4125605

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4125605