[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Trinidad SelectManyShuttle with seam ?

gjeudy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 1 16:35:45 EST 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to use a selectManyShuttle trinidad component with seam. The problem I have is I can't get the selected entries from my backing bean because they were just populated on the client side. How should I go about this ?

I need a way to post the selected entries for seam to process and inject in my seam component.

Has anyone tried the same thing before?

Below is a small code snippet, I can display the component successfully and select items from it but I can't use the selected items anywhere.

  | 								leadingHeader="Domain Objects Found" trailingHeader="Domain Objects Selected"
  | 								value="#{refDomainSearch.selectedRefDomains}" size="#{refDomainSearch.pageSize}" rendered="#{not empty refDomainSearch.refDomains}">
  | 								<s:selectItems var="refDomain" label="#{refDomain.domainName}" value="#{refDomainSearch.refDomains}">
  | 								</s:selectItems>
  | 								<s:convertEntity />

Thanks,
-Guillaume