[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Remoting - Callback method not being called

shane.bryzak@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 1 19:22:08 EST 2008

You can exclude properties of the result by specifying an "exclude" string on your @WebRemote method.  For example, if you didn't want to return the Applicationversion you'd write:

@WebRemote(exclude = "applicationversion")
  | public List<Playbackevent> displayEvents() {

I'm a little bit concerned about seeing a Javassist proxy object in the returned results, it seems that this is a bug.  I don't know if it's the reason why your callback method isn't being invoked, however I'll try to fix this over the weekend anyway.  One thing you could try is to debug the client-side Seam remoting code.  If you use Firefox, I recommend you download the Firebug extension as it makes debugging a piece of cake and you can just step through the remoting code to see what's actually happening with your response.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4125712#4125712

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4125712