[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How do folks layout pages: panelgrids (embedded tables)

chris.simons do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 1 22:59:07 EST 2008

Where I think form layout using any emphasis on table-less forms breaks down when you want a two-column form layout.  That is, two sets of controls on a single row.

Sadly, our client's app has such lengthy forms, we've been asked to move from a nice, CSS one-column layout to a table-happy, two-column layout.  Even with facelets, it's not easy to do in JSF without resorting to the time-old fashion of raw  tags.

Anyone have any suggestions?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4125732#4125732

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4125732