[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Programmaticaly create queue

thangle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 2 23:39:13 EST 2008

I have some questions relating this topic:
1. How many Queues can we safely create dynamically under JBoss 4.0.3? Is it a recommended way?
2. What is default persistence of Queues created in this way? Can we set persistent method for these Queues?
3. What API can we use to remove Queues dynamically? Does it clean up all related data of this Queue in database (presume that we can set JDBC persistent model for dynamic created Queues)?

Thanks a lot in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4125827#4125827

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4125827