[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Changing Ajax4jsf-filter url-pattern in JBoss Seam 2.0GA

GregTk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 3 13:50:53 EST 2008

Hello! Today I tried change url-pattern for Ajax4jsf-filter. In user guide it looks like that <web:ajax4jsf-filter force-parser="true"

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4125879#4125879

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4125879