[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How to remove a task instance?

ArnoldH do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 3 21:31:03 EST 2008

I have just read the source code of TaskInstance.java, it seems the method "markAsCancelled()" will work, but unfortunately it is privte.
and then I found the code below should work:

  taskInstance.setSignalling(false);
  taskInstance.cancel();

as the "isSignalling" instance varialble is set to false, the task instance will keep silence and the token will not transit to other nodes, that should be the same effect as removing the task instance, I think.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4125979#4125979

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4125979