[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - IP binding problem

yongheo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 4 00:36:32 EST 2008

Hi, I have a problem with binding data source.
Can anyone help me?

I have a web application which runs on JBoss with postgresql database server.
It works fine when I run the JBoss with localhost.
Then, I started jboss application server with IP binding option.
run.sh -b 128.173.23.123
And when it try to connect to database, it gave me below errors.

Unable to locate data source; Could not obtain connection to any of these urls: localhost:1099 and discovery failed with error: javax.naming.CommunicationException: Receive timed out [Root exception is java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Receive timed out]

I don't see above problem when I start JBoss without IP binding option.
Does anyone know why?  And how to solve the problem?
Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4125995#4125995

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4125995