[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Validation of input values?

HTroeng do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 4 03:47:20 EST 2008

I'm writing webservices with jbossws, I use contract-last approach and let jboss auto-generate the wsdl:s on deployment.

However, I would like to use some kind of auto validation and correct schema generation for values not nillable for example.

So, the optimal way would be to use like hibernate annotations to annotate @NotNull, regexp, etc. on my pojos, and have it validated and also have the wsdl generated in the proper way.

I don't want to manaully hack the wsdl:s afterwards, I want the clients to always be able to access the server and get the latest wsdl without having a process of editing it, publish it manually etc.

Is there a way to do this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126040#4126040

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126040